- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the beets and slice into even circles.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil and sea salt.
- Wrap loosely in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until tender.
How to Enjoy Beets
- Roasted, as is.
- Cold, in a salad with feta or goat cheese.
- Pickled, in vinegar and pickling salt.
- Blended with chickpeas, garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil to make a hummus.
Take a photo of your plate with beets on it and tag me on instagram at @coach_lesslee, or post it in my group InsideOut Transformation with Coach Lesslee.