- 1-pound turkey, lean ground (hormone-free)
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/8 cup(s) Sriracha sauce
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups organic Chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried and crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- 2 cup(s) cabbage,
- 1 can (15 oz) beans/black or red (drained and rinsed.)
- In a large saucepan, cook the ground turkey, onion, celery and garlic until the vegetables are softened and the turkey is cooked.
- Drain off the fat and add the Sriracha, tomatoes, chicken broth, water, basil, pepper, cabbage and beans.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add a side of kitchen sink salad with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
1 ½ cups is a serving size.